"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All that I've been looking forward to....

I was at my locker after school getting my practice gear out from the top shelf (quite a feat in itself) while I was talking to Jelly Bean who was pretty much doing the same. Her locker is across the hall from mine, so when HWSFRN came walking down the hall and turned around to talk to me she kept making faces at me from behind his back.
She thinks it's "cute" how I have a crush on him and how I smile when he talks to me. Anyway, he walked halfway down the hall, turned around and came up to me and said he has to take his ACTs on April 8th. April 8th is also the day of State Forensics. I have pretty much been looking forward to this because of how much fun I had with him last year.
His purpose of coming up to me was to tell me that he found out something else that is also taking place on April 8th--Prom. He's all pissed 'cause he doesn't want to miss his junior prom and what not. Okay, I was planning on going to prom as well, so that just completely screws me up as well!

My plan:
Leave for Madison on Friday morning with the team...perform Friday night or Saturday morning and then shop the rest of the time. Leave REALLY early, ride in the van/bus for 4 hours, get home, strap on a prom dress, and go have some fun.
Sound good? I hope it works. lol

I'm just kinda sad that HWSFRN can't go to State. I hope he still goes to prom.
It's a long way off. Who knows what could happen between now and then. I mean, if enough people approach the prom committee they might change the date. Probably not.

Uggghh...I'm sad.

1 comment:

think tank said...

she shouldn't be sad, since I took her (MySpace) virginity. I was good :D

April is such a rainy month. and that's early for Prom. weird cheeseheads.