"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My day!

I gave my speech today and it freaking rocked.

I guess I have been dubbed The Fool's coffee wench of second block. He went off on a 15 minute tangent about how he killed an entire family of beavers. The entire time he kept saying things like, "Then beaver came out, so I went BOOM--Beaver twitched for a very long time!" The imagry that went through my mind at the time was horrifying. The way he was telling his story was like he was killing The Beaver. However, when he said something about Daddy Beaver I knew everything was okay 'cause we ALL know Beaver's dad is Stalin.

Speaking of Beaver...PULL DOWN YOUR BOXERS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE SO THEY DON'T RIDE ALL THE WAY UP TO YOUR BEAVERLICIOUS NIPPLES!!!

I pretty much lead dance practice today--it was cool. I felt like I was actually in charge and in control of what people were doing. I made up parts to "YMCA" and everyone has to dance my nine eight counts! An entire chunk of the dance has Lemons written all over it--ironiclly it's the part of the song about the gay men.........

Some chick was staring at me during the wrestling match 'cause I was screaming "Go J-J! I love you J-J. Kick some Cardinal hiny! You beat that dickgina (dickgina- dick-jina-noun-the female on the PF team who resembles a man!"

The lovely night finished off with HWSFRN telling me that he thinks I'm fat and he envies my mustache. Good times. I followed him out to the student parking lot and we had a little confrontation, but I was talking to my mom on my cell phone, so that did not go over very well.

4 comments:

Cassius said...

Haha,

the girl JJ was wrestling is matts girfriend. lmfao

think tank said...

do Beavers ever eat Lemons?

Lemons said...

Wow. Very wow.

According to The Fool, Mr. Hommerding eats very large, black Beaver.

Domino said...

why is beaver called beaver?