"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, January 09, 2006

Horny Goatweed puts something warm in your stomach--be proud

For all of you who wish to hear the world's longest joke about prostitutes talk to Beaver. It's not really all that long, but he had to remember it...so that took like 8 years.

I was so hyper today. I honestly thought Mr. Peterson was going to kick me out of chemistry because I wouldn't stop giggling. It all started out when Varisty spilled milk on herself in a very interesting spot. Not only was it milk, but it was right in the place where women tend to lactate....
Then of course Mr. Peterson passed around a picture that a student made using photoshop. It got to me and I can honestly say I will never look at Mr. Peterson the same ever again. The picture was of a woman with very BIG boobs, but the head was Mr. Peterson's. Wow.

I kept coming up with some really good burns today. I pretty much served about 15 people today. I was being really mean to He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless. He is CONSTANTLY making fun of my clothes and today was my turn. The sweater he had on was actually nice looking, but I had to say something cruel.....

Oh, and speaking of HWSFRN....he told me that I have bad taste in guys. Interesting considering the fact that I like him. I was wearing my "I'm not with stupid we broke up" shirt and he was all like. "You tend to like losers...seriously. Aim higher--you can do better than that."

Then of course I had a thought. At summer camp, this guy asked me for my phone number and address, but he has yet to actually contact me. Sadly, this was in July and I JUST realized this. I said something to Varsity about it and I guess Sister-Sister was listening in. He said that the only way a guy would ever ask me for my number is if he was paid. Ouch

To top off the week, Leg Hump told me that I have a mustache. Then of course he lost his assignment while he was holding it in his hand (he reminds me of Kelso on That '70s Show...only not so cute and with a little less brains).

2 comments:

think tank said...

eh, I guess I'm with Beth. A bunch of new ones that I don't know. Then again, all you Wisconsonites baffle me anyway.

Lemons said...

This is going to be a hard one...although it will give me a chance to change some of the names I have been meaning to for some time.
It should take quite a while!