"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, February 21, 2005

Solo & Ensemble

Alright, today was the day I've been dreading for quite some time. Seriously, i thought my solo would suck ass. It did, but my judge pittied me and gave me a 2!!!
The Brass and Percussion Ensemble so deserved State, but that judge was a dilhole and gave us a 1, but no *. How gay. Low Brass Choir sucked ass, I think we got a 3.
Man-pretty and I talked A LOT today. He, Miss, and I were playing with my LIVESTRONG band and Miss took it and shot it at me. It hit me in the boob and Man-pretty was all like, "That band got to second with her!" It was great.
Apparently he told Victim that he likes me.
This guy (who shall remain nameless) told me that I needed to ask out Man-pretty 'cause if I did there would be a 95% chance he'd say yes. Then I told him my sad story of 10 days ago, so he walked up to Man-pretty and started tellin' him that I deserved an answer. I left the room.
Man-pretty and G-string were sitting and talking during lunch(ish), and I had soooo...much fun talkin' with them. Man-pretty heard me call G-string G-stirng (yes, I actually do use some of these nicknames in everyday life) and I had to tell him the funny story with the scarf. I had to remind Man-pretty that he had a nickname. I couldn't remember that I call him Man-pretty. I think if he ever found this I'd cry.
I forced myself to ask him about the dating subject. My exact words were "Should I assume that your silence on the subject is a polite way of saying no?" Yeah, he said no. He's still thinking about it. I mean, COME ON!!! If you like me then go out with me.
I was staring at him like, the entire ride home on the bus. I kinda think he knew that.
When he answers, I'll obviously post what he says.

No comments: