"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Last Friday

Last Friday I actually brought myself to do the unspeakable. I asked Man-pretty out. We had a dance performance (which I did wonderful in) and then we had pepband, followed by another performance. Well, I went into the bandroom and there he was. He had some music stuffed in his tuba that he couldn't get out. It's probably still there. Anyway, I asked if I could talk with him. I pulled him into the folder room and asked. He wasn't paying attention...so I had to ask again. He said he would think about it. He doesn't know because he hasn't thought about having a girlfriend for a long time. Then apparently he told Victim that he was seriously thinking about it and he doesn't have a reason to say no.

Today's Thursday.
He still hasn't answered me yet.

Tuesday we had pepband and yet another performance. The one for the JV game was seriously screwed up because someone (Sir) changed the song during our routine. Afterwards I ran into the bandroom (obviously my place of refuge) and Man-pretty was in there. He was wearing a black cowboy hat and speaking with a Southern accent. It was hot. Someone at the game had a shirt on that said "Save a horse. RIDE A COWBOY." Wow, I really wanted to obey it. He and I talked and stuff...a lot. He even sat next to me while we were playing.

This week has been Winter Carnival so each day is a different dress up thing. Well today was Class Distinction. Freshmen were green...so it was GREEN DAY!!!
HaHa
I had FRESHMAN written across my forehead.

Man-pretty had been playing football and he tackled Whelk Boy. It was the best thing I've ever seen.

No comments: