"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I RULE!!!

Wow! Last night was awesome! There were only like 30 people at the dance, but that was okay, they were the right people...if you know what I mean.
I wish Victim would have been there though.
I never got the courage to ask Man-pretty to slow dance, but other than that he was like, right next to me the entire night. At one point he picked me up and spun me around. It rocked.
I actually caught him looking at my booty. I can't believe I just said booty.
He was SCREAMING the lyrics to "Get Low" and I had to remind him that he was white. It was great.
Sneakers put her arm on my shoulder, and Man-pretty freaked me out because he went around to the other side of me and put his arm around me...I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
Okay, he's a lot taller than I am. Seriously, I'm only about 4'11". Well, I was standing up and he was sitting down and I was all like "Yay, I'm taller than you." Man-pretty kinda freaked me out 'cause he wasn't exactly looking at my face when he responded...if you know what I mean. He even said something about the area.
Yeah, last night rocked my socks. Except when he left and never said good-bye.

Today we had Sub-District for Forensics. My category's soloacting.
First Round: 16
Second Round: 22
Third Round: 17
Some people from my school didn't make it.
There was this guy and his coach like, totally yelled at him because she was his judge and he used a chair in his first round. He was in Poetry, so he wasn't allowed to.
I felt so bad for him, later on some of the people from his school were listening to some of the music he brought with him and laughing. He seemed pretty nice to me.

Man-pretty seriously needs to come online right now! I want to talk to him!
When I had been changing, Marinesco asked him why he hasn't answered me about goin' out.
Apparently he said he likes me, but he's not sure if he want's to go out wit' me.
I think he just means he likes me as a friend.

No comments: