"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, February 05, 2005

So bored!

No, I'm not crazy. I'm just insanely bored at the moment because Man-pretty's not online & usually this is when he's on. I'm currently posting EVERYTHING I have to occupy my time.
The vast majority of the poems I post I wrote about Man-pretty because I am obsessed with him. He knows how much I like him and stuff, but he won't do anything about it. I physically cannot bring myself to asking him out because if I did and he said no I'd mostlikely spontaniously combust.
According to Victim he likes me too. Apparently he told her that. I'm guessin' he meant as a friend. I turn 15 in little over a month which makes me excited because I'm hoping that's the main reason he's not interested in me...because I'm 14 and he's 17.
Let me describe him for all you who have no clue who he is. He is a tall, sexy beast. He has the darkest brown eyes I have ever seen & they match his hair. He's skinnier than I am, which is odd because usually I like guys with some "meat" to cuddle up with ;) He has an amazing backside which I couldnt help but stare at while he stood infront of me for a section of the field show for Homecoming (which he was my "date" to because he didn't have any money). Yeah, apparently he's kind of a dork, but that's the kinda guys I prefer because I myself am a DORK!!!I love it when he wears his glasses. If he had braces I'd probably die of excitement.
Valentine's Day is comin' up & I plan on makin' some sort of a move. I'm not gonna say what, that's a secret!

No comments: