"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Only in My Dreams

He grabs me and hold me near as his lips gently find mine.
Neither could be happier because we both know we feel the same for oneanother.
It's all ended by the steady beep of an alarm.
Must I only hold him in my dreams?
When I wake I only find despair in the fact he's only mine while I sleep.
Why must I feel such longing as our eyes meet day after day?
While I dream my world is perfection.
As I sleep he's mine all mine.
Dreams are the only safe-haven for my love for him.

1 comment:

Dom said...

She's right. I agree. Does sound a lot like us. Turned out we both liked each other as much. Worked out great in the end.
So there is hope for us old romatics.

Good luck with your man!

Believe that there are good men out there. Have faith