"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Not going to Prom

I was planning on going to Prom with Pink Piggy and maybe Mrarenisco. I mean, yeah, we're only Freshmen, but in our school everyone's invited to go. My mom had no problem about me going a couple of weeks ago, but now she's all like "You don't even have a date!" She's seriously against me going because she doesn't want me to "get hurt" by all the couples dancing. Well, if Man-pretty ever answers me, and if he says yes, then I'll have a date.
Pink Piggy's mom...yes, her mom, her and herself all came up with this plan. Well, Pink Piggy's siter, Shorty, is one of Man-pretty's friends, and well, her boyfriend is on college, so he asked if she wanted to go just as friends 'cause he doesn't have a date anyway (this was before I asked him out). Shorty doesn't want to go with him, so she wants to tell him that she has to take her sister and that maybe he should go with me. Or if that doesn't work, all go together and hang out. But no. I'm not allowed to go now. I hate this. He turns 18 in December and graduates next May. This may be my only chance to go with him.
I feel like an idiot because I was reading the local paper and there was a picture of him in it. I got all excited and cut it out. I keep looking at it and drooling.

No comments: