"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, February 27, 2005

A little creepy

I've been sick for about the past week...which sucks majorly. I swear my body's making noises it shouldn't be. That sounds gross. I appologize.
I've been talking to this guy on the internet. I've never really been hit on before, but he's givin' it all he has. He told me he thinks I would look good in tights. He's really nice though. I mean, I've never really gotten compliments like that...even if he's never seen me.
I wish Man-pretty was online though. I have to make a reference to my newspaper clipping ;)!
He's a sexy bitch.
Okay, so that's not why I like him though. I like talking with him. People always say they like talking TO someone. I hate it. I'd rather talk WITH someone. Okay, am I the only one who sees a difference?
I don't think I'm making much sense. All this cold medication must seriously be getting to me.

No comments: