"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Alright...I think I have proof Man-pretty's ignoring me. Yesterday he wouldn't look at me at all. Then today I was walkin' down the hallway to ITT, and I did a casual thing: I smiled at him. He acted like he didn't see me. He shoved his face into his books and started walking faster.
Is this a sign that he doesn't want to go out with me, or is it just my imagination?
I feel so bad. Tomorrow I will have waited two weeks for a response from him. Tomorrow will also be the one year anniversary that Whelk Boy broke up with me. There's a rumor going around that he madeout with another guy. I kinda doubt it's true.
I just wish Man-pretty would give me a straight up answer and not just ignore me.

No comments: