"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, April 10, 2006

Worst day in the world

Chuck of the Day:
"There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma."
*Probably one of my favorites in the world*


Today sucked.
The homework has been piled on and I want to cry.
I was so freaking upset when I left first block, and then HWSFRN came up to me holding out his hand because apparently he wanted a high five.
I think he was drunk.

I might have to miss our game tomorrow because I'm going to Hamlet. I'm excited, but there's this girl going who I KNOW is going to follow me around the entire day. She bothers me, but I feel bad telling her despite the fact she's always following and touching me. It makes me uncomfortable.

Uggghh.

However, I did find that on Franz Ferdinand's MySpace they now have one of my all-time favorite songs up...feel free to check it out on my MySpace. *woot*

3 comments:

think tank said...

I got rid of my MySpace last night =)

Shakespeare rocks.

Lemons said...

CotD:
"Chuck Norris never wet the bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear."

Bob O'Reilly's gone today (and so is Beaver...coincidence...I think not. *joking Beavs*) and our substitute is Mrs. OnCHUCK...Peanuts will not stop giggling over the chuckosity of the whole situation.

Cassius said...

yea yea. i came down with something last night, it was not fun and games.

its nice to know your thinking of me:). not