"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, April 21, 2006

Like a virgin...touched for the very first time

CotD:
"Chuck Norris can divide by zero."

I was singing that song during English today, but I'm not exactly sure as to the reason why.
So I go from randomly saying "Who wears short shorts?" To "Like a virgin..."
I need help.

I've been in a really good mood for the past two days.

Hmmm...

Bob O'Reilly's the teacher who really hates Chuck Norris jokes, but I think I made her laugh a little bit with one. We're reading Julius Caesar and whatnot for class...well, I threw out a Caesar related Chuck joke. At first I thought she was going to send me to the office, but she just stared at me and said, "Why?"
Good times.
I love English. Whenever we have our discussions on what happened in our reading I throw in a few weird words that Reilly kinda gets amused by.

Uggghh, I managed to get my stash of Chuck Norris jokes confiscated. However, I stole them back when The Fool (the only teacher to contribute to a Chuck-off) turned away.

Uggghh.

2 comments:

Cassius said...

jake should be pummeled. its like when the middle school drummers take our sticks and whatnot. they get a noose though

dizaster said...

I read on your profile that you dig Napoleon Dynamite...and maybe you don't care, but I thought it was kinda cool, and reading your profile made me think of it...there's a Ben and Jerry's flavor called Neopolitan Dynamite.

I once started singing "super freak" in the middle of a physics lab, when it was all super quiet, and my partners were mocking me for about a week...and then one of them came to school really sugared up and started laughing in the middle of a test because it was raining outside.

just thought I'd say that, like I said, not that you care.

bye now.