"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This doesn't help

Chuck of the Day:
"There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris decided the earth was too cold and roundhouse kicked a hole in the atmosphere."
*optional*
"There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris decided the earth was too cold and turned the sun up."

Every day I look around and see people holding hands or people all over oneanother.
I wish I had somebody to put their arm around me and just be like, "Yeah, I'm not a loser...I'm cool enough to not be stupid like that."

A year ago tomorrow Man-pretty and I started going out. It doesn't seem like that long ago. A few of my "friends" are claiming that I still have feelings for him and it is really pissing me off.
I admit, I love him. However, the love I have for him now is different from the love I had a year ago.
He and I are closer friends than we were prior to our boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. He is one of my closest friends. I know when I am sad he is someone I can run to in confidence. Just the other night he was my shoulder to cry on, and I love him for that.
One girl in particular doesn't believe in friendship after romance and I just want scream "JUST BECAUSE YOU SLEEP WITH A GUY AND HE NEVER TALKS TO YOU AGAIN DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF US CAN'T BE FRIENDS WITH OUR EXES!!!"

Pink Piggy and I had a discussion today on how we both would like to be in a relationship, but there are some problems along the way. First off, I would like to state we are not the kind of girls who just want relationships for the sake of having a guy. Personally, I just feel lonely and I want someone I can talk to...and goof off with me when I'm acting like a loser.

The problem is guys are not overly abundant at this current time.
I can't even put up with that anymore.

There is Random Freshman. He is probably one of the nicest, most genuine guys I know, but there are times when I wonder what's going through his head (besides Monty Python).
However, he KNOWS how it goes...but he is unwilling to accept my "advances" in the least part. I have literally thrown myself at that boy and to no avail.
I don't understand how that boy works....

I know a few girls who jump from relationship to relationship with no thought in mind. The girl I sit next to in biology has had countless boyfriends (some of which she can't even get their names straight). A few others are like Barbies who giggle when appropriate and dress like they're models from Urban Outfitters.
Those girls bother me...but then again I'm a cat. (Most of you shouldn't understand that reference)

To sum it all up, one of my anonymous guy friends told me he's looking for "a nice, Christian girl he can just have fun with. Nothing serious but committed enough."
I looked up at him and told him he just described nearly every one of my chick friends and he needed to look harder because we are around!

There it is...my rant for the week.

4 comments:

think tank said...

seeing as how what I have with Mary is the closest I've had to a relationship, it's nice. But, I wouldn't call it a relationship quite yet...ahem.

ever consider the possibility that RF is gay? I mean that in all seriousness. Either that, or he's really just playing psychological warfare with you, and you're losing. Not good possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Random Freshman is not gay, so shut up. He is a caring person who cares a lot.

Anonymous said...

RF is not going through PMS, out of his mind, a wiener, or gay.

Anonymous said...

This "Random Freshman" seems to be a hottie. I wish I was dating him!!!!!!!!!!!