"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Nicknames are by far easier for my brain to comprehend

So Jake has bitch slapped Jed like 11 times.
I am now keeping a tally.

I still don't know what I got on my speech. Pff.

Tasha gave me her loggin for her MySpace. I'm really tempted to just change all her settings. However, the only major thing I did was edit her Top 8 (which is now Top 20)...but that was the whole reason for her giving me the thinger anyhow.
Oh, plus I added Franz Ferdinand to her friends...but of course that's expected.

I think I figured out why I'm going nuts. I blame my dad. Why you may ask?

Because what he said the other day. So we were on the way home the other day and he just popped out with,
"You know, Lemons, when I was your age I was already dating your mother."

Whoa.

First off, who says that? More over, what did he mean by telling me that?

Uggghh, we had our PSAT thing today. What a joke. So for some reason a bunch of guys decided "Hey, I'm going to take 4 pencils in case 3 break." Then of course there weren't enough for the rest of the people in the auditorium. Stupid idiots.
Mrs. Harrison is nuts. No joke. So she gave us 10 minutes to fill out our age and gender, but when it came to filling out all the long stuff she gave us .7 second(s). Then of course she berreted us for "working ahead" on our name section. Like we had NO CLUE what we were doing...not like we haven't done it 80 million times prior.
Oh, then she would start the timer for the test before she told us to actually start. Unfair.
The part that really pissed me off?
She was screaming for dead silence, but she went around and told nearly every person (not very quietly, I might add) to fold over their answer sheets. She was a bigger distraction than anything.
That woman is nuts.

The test was....idk.
It got to the point where I was like, "Hmmm, letter D has a 4 in the answer. I like the number 4, I'll put that one."

Then of course I started doodling in my assignment book. Me drawing is not a good thing. I started a new drawing dude rather than my usual Lars Lion, Kilt Boy, and Bike Man. I have yet to name him, but he has a beard. He may very well be Beardy.
Of course Lars Lion is back for a revival....he and his unruly penguin make me giggle hardcore.

Hmmm.
So I came down with a giggle fit somewhere between Mrs. Lenz' room and Zach's locker. Then Jed walked by and I just started laughing harder. Zach (this whole Zach thing is difficult) said I should tackle him.
This is a thought to ponder.

1 comment:

think tank said...

I think I avoided taking the real SAT based on my PSAT score. Good marks in all the areas except for math, where about 74% of the people who took the test did better than I did. Then again, more colleges and universities are moving away from the SAT, since it's basically bunk, so don't get too wrapped up in it.

Doodling is great stuff. Keep it up, even if you say you shouldn't. Good expression.