"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I've started to write this post three different times with three different topics in mind.

I've clearly deleted them all.

What I've come up with and will regret posting later on tomorrow morning:

I'm not good enough for Random Freshman because I'm not 456/654 and I never will be her.

I'll never be good enough for HWSFRN because to him I've always been the dead toy he tosses limply to the side that desperately wants to play. (That sounds horribly bad)

I'm not "edgy" enough for New Guy.

I'm too loud for Chocolate. I'm always talking and always rambling. He's so quiet and laughs when its appropriate.

Hmmm....
someone told me that when "hmmmm" is typed out it only has one "m." I hereby defy their single m usage.

There are some times when I feel that some of the things don't fit....like Friday when Chocolate was uber hyper and started making fun of himself. Seriously, he started it.

Is it normal to know you have no chance but still hope?
I don't want to. I just want to be like, screw it.

I don't even like HWSFRN.
Pff. I don't really like New Guy either.
Sometimes I don't like Random Freshman.

Usually I like Chocolate.

I would like to continue this thought and many more, but I have to do the rest of my homework.

2 comments:

think tank said...

It takes a certain amount of boldness and bravery to admit to feelings and acknowledge why you feel the way you do. A healthy analysis of the people in question is a good thing. Don't sweat it, and don't regret it.

Cassius said...

new guy?