"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The name "Chuck"literally means Strong and Manly"

So.
Why does Random Freshman read the posts I don't want him to read, but he doesn't seem to read the ones I want him to.
So he said he doesn't read anymore.
Well, he read the one from Saturday where I bitched about him bein'all up on 456/654.

(This effing computer has issues with the space bar. Deal with it.)

So I walked into the band room and RF just pointed at me and said "I knew you're addicted to Chocolate!"
Clever phrasing,I'm notgoing to lie.

So...

Um...

What were you saying?

Oh yeah....so he apologized about rubbing 456/654 in my face. He's a nice boy.

The awkward part?
He said he can "help" with Chocolate.
Hmmm. This seriously reminds me of a story I wrote in "My Steno"...the one I kept inmy purse forever...Beaver, you know what I'm talking about....I think.

Anyway, then he said I shouldn't flirt with Chocolate because...something.
Odd. If my personality clashes with what he likes, why do I like him?

Sucks for me, doesn't it?

Sometimes Ijust want to get so pissed at Random Freshman, but I can't. I really don't have a legit reason to be mad...which is quite possibly why I DON'T get mad. He's just too random-freshmany. I like it.

Damn the Chocolatey goodness.
Haha. I wore my (Hershey's) chocolate shirt yesterday. I can't remember who it was who announced "Chocolalte was on my boobs."

Random-freshmany is now an adjective. Wait for the exact definition.

3 comments:

think tank said...

If RF is reading this...

I don't care. I don't know this guy, but I say that he should stop giving Lemons a hard time.

Now for what I have to say.

Well, guess that's about it. =) I posted a good song on my most recent entry. happy listening.

Anonymous said...

my honest reccomendation to RF...

dont go for it...

i get the impressions shes not that ... into ... you?

anyways. shes also not as great as you want to thing. also she doesnt have a bf, but still, you end up realizings shes kinda bitchy... sorry dude

Anonymous said...

big jerk? i dont know about that
butt head? i thought i was being positive toward RF... it would suck to see him get shattered by her... im serious