"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The only way to further inflate his ego would be to use some sort of pump

I just want to slap that boy when he starts talking about how "great" he is. Seriously, he keeps saying "When I take chemistry...yeah, I'm taking it as a sophomore...I'm going to *insert stupid idea here*" Today I finally wanted to deflate him the smallest fraction by telling him I, too, took chemistry as a soph. He was "stunned" I took it already. I wanted to hurt him.

He thinks he's so much better than everybody else. We had a shortage of volunteers today, so we were trying to make due with what we had. We had four volunteers to six tables...Ju Freaking Wolf and I were scrambling between the tables making sure the kids had paint or if they wanted markers or w/e. Ditz and the evil douche bag stood in the corner talking. Then when he decided he was going to come over to Ju Freaking Wolf and I while we were stapling the flipbooks and his excuse was "I'm doing PR. Those two boys want to grow their hair out like mine." Then he started playing with his hair 'cause he thinks it makes him look good. I'm sorry, but since he got contacts and grew his hair our he looks like a stoner. Seriously...add in the part where he deprives himself of sleep and rolls out the whole blood-shot eyes look and you have yourself the stereotypical drug addict. I know he's not stupid enough to do crap like that...oh wait, wasn't it him that was telling me about his "party of one" he was going to have after prom? I guess his plans were to raid his parents' liquer cabinet or w/e.

A lot of girls like him for some reason. Of course, I used to be one of them...there was a period of about....maybe 2 or 3 months where I thought he was a nice guy who was easy to talk with. Of course, I didn't realize at the time that whenever he was being "nice" was when he was around a certain girl. A girl who seems to pop up a lot, now that I think about it.

I was talking to him about when I made the mistake of asking him out. He doesn't even remember me doing it. The sad thing is that I remember pretty much every detail of that night. Our football team was losing. Pink Piggy and I were working concessions, and he came up to talk with us. After the crowd died down he and I sat on one of the picnic tables talking until the last few minutes of the game. We stood up, and I just blurted out the one thing that had been on my mind the entire night. He just stared at me...so I asked again...he laughed.

When I tried to retell the story to him the other day, he didn't remember anything until I got to the "When you laughed, I turned to run away and almost fell into a puddle."
His response. "Haha, I remember that."

Maybe I'm just bitter at him because of that memory, but I seriously doubt it. I just believe he is that much of a freaking dilhole.

5 comments:

think tank said...

Might he need a pump in the same manner as Mr. Austin Powers? *wink wink* Or perhaps some Enzyte from smiling Bob would help.

Ahem.

I've heard negative things about drinking alone. Even underage, that's considered taboo, on the border of just plain odd and weird.

People have bad memories. Don't fault him for it, but try to make better memories if it is truly worthwhile. Remember what Oasis sang: "Don't look back in anger." No point in feeling bitter. You're only hurting yourself.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lemons said...

Too far on that one.

Anonymous said...

i agree that mr. wallace wenzel is a complete 'dilhole'

Anonymous said...

wenzel is a dilhole