"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, July 17, 2006

Haha, people I work with HAVE to like me

So on Friday I got off work at 4:00. I was about to walk out the door when Jenny came up and was all like, "Hey, what ya doin' in an hour? Feel like comin' back in to unload a shipment?"
So Jenny, her son, and I unloaded the stupid truck...it only took an hour, but still.

Sunday I had off. I was pumped 'cause I don't have to work until Wednesday...and then I have all next week off because I have camp. Well, at about 9:05 in the morning, the phone rings and it's this other lady I work with, Gail. Apparently, the cashier for the day didn't show up for her shift, and I live closest to the store. Suckage.

My paycheck'll probably be pretty nice, though.

So I was trying to cool off this morning, and I had a thought: I am one lonely individual. All I do is wake up, watch Walker Texas Ranger, head to the library on Tues. & Thurs., eat, read, listen to music, dance like a fool, probably eat some more, and then watch House if it happens to be on.

I love House. If you don't watch it, you should.

1 comment:

think tank said...

watch Star Trek on Spike Tv, if you can.

I used to watch Chuck Norris on television before he was popular. That show was pretty cool, in that he didn't use his gun, but his awesome martial arts and such.