"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fun with stickers

So there were some Spongebob stickers. Beaver slapped one on my chest region.
Sadly, that's the most action I've had since...well, let's just say for a VERY long time. We had a nice little giggle over that one.

Thanks for the excitement, Beaver.

Okay, so maybe this isn't exactly how the song goes, but hey...it's my blog and I can edit the lyrics however I please.

I kind of find I like a life this lonely
It rips and pierces me, in places I can't see
I love the rip of nerves
The rip that wakes me
So I'm dissatisfied, I love dissatisfied
I love to feel there's always more that I need
I flirt with any flighty thing that falls my way
But how I needed you
When I needed you.
Switch songs...
It's later than you think and
A kiss is a terrible thing to waste.
You shouldn't tremble when we touch
There's no reason for these fears
It's a promise that was made
We've been promised this for years
I wanna show you it all
What to do and where and how.
Cause we'll never be as young as we are right now
We'll never be as young as we are right now

1 comment:

think tank said...

The last two lines of the last lyrics are great. That song seems familiar somehow.

How about the folk who have had no action? Is there some kind of purity award to be garnered?