"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'll have a slice of your mother

^^^quite possibly the only song lyric I laugh at every time I hear it. It is completely random, and I love it.

I have come to the conclusion IM conversations are bad. Why? Because I end up saying something like this....


Lemons says:
'cause that was before I had a clue what I was doing, and he was so good. I sucked hardcore...my blowing was horrible.


Some of you are wondering "What is she talking about?"
The answer? BAND I had to sit next to the band director's son in 7th grade band...he knew what he was doing and I did not.

Is it sad that I'm pumped for the field show? I really am. I want to get out on that field and boss the freshman around. Yes, one...singular....He's in my section, so it is allowed. I think I may have a name for him, but I've only spoken with him once. He might be known as Suck Up...however, this may become confusing as to the fact "Suck Up" happens to be one of my aliases. Don't ask.

He is already in the running for "The Coolest Freshman" position. I also need to find a "Coolest Sophomore" and "Coolest Senior." Last year's senior is out due to graduation, Beaver and Ju Freaking Wolf have are out of the running because they won last year.

Jedi HanSolo is currently the only one in the running for sophomore.

Oh...so I watched American Pie Band Camp for the first time the other day. There was a guy in it...I can't remember his name, but he was Matt's roommate...the one with the robot who got it on with Chloe (the guy, not the robot).
Anyway, I was all like, "He reminds me of somebody," but I couldn't think of who until they did a marching scene and the guy was carrying a tenor sax. BOOM Jedi. He had pretty much the same haircut, round face, glasses, pinchable cheeks, and instrument as Jedi HanSolo.
Too bad he wasn't wearing a gray and black striped shirt.

Speaking of the name Jedi HanSolo. Children are amusing. There was this 6 year old girl at my table on Tuesday...she was all like, "Look at that boy who happens to share the same name as Jedi." Okay, so maybe that isn't word for word what she said, but pretty close...She went on for 5 minutes to tell me how cute she thinks this boy is. I was like...wow.

Have a childhood. Don't start the whole boy crap until you're well over 30.

The best part of the whole situation? She and the boy kept doing this look at each other, say like 4 words, giggle, and look away.
I wanted to walk up to this girl and be like "You flirt better than I do."

The sad truth? She does.
My flirting is all creepy...just ask RF.

No comments: