"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, February 17, 2006

This day in history...

On this day in history Marenisco held me down and wrote "freshman" across my forehead in green marker. She then stepped back, looked at her work and asked, "How do you spell 'freshman'?" Of course her entire face was green because it was class distinction day. Ahhh, I will never forget screaming for her while she was in the pudding eating contest--green marker and chocolate pudding--what a sight.

Our school is diseased. On Tuesday the guys' basketball game had to be canceled because we didn't have enough players to make a team or something. They almost had to cancel the one last night as well. In one of my classes six people were gone! Betty missed Monday-Thursday.
Gosh, just shut the building down!

I was assisting a couple Student Council people with sorting out the activities lists and whatnot. I was glancing at all the people who were going to be in High Quiz Bowl with me and I swear I almost started to cry. I found Whelk Boy's name, Man-pretty's name, and Random Freshman's name. Hmmm...both exboyfriends and RF. What a lovely combination. Whelk Boy was out sick (as was half the school) and I believe Man-pretty went on to win or something of the sort.

Random Freshman is insane.

Yesterday during the assembly I went to go find Beaver and sit with him (despite the fact freshman and sophomores have to sitin our own sections or whatever). I am not that observant because it took me like five minutes to realize Random Freshman was sitting on the other side of him. He signed himself up for the tricycle races which was hilarious. No one from my homeroom volunteered to do it, so I stepped up and was able to ride it like a bike. Sadly.
Random Freshman, being the beast he is, had difficulties with the whole thing. I felt so bad for him.
Uggghh, anyway. Beaver decided he was going to make him sit next to me and we just kinda talked for the rest of the assembly.

I'm so happy that Betty is back! I still have to put make up on him 'cause we kinda got behind on our speeches and whatnot. I'm the last one to go, so I have to do mine on Monday. Fun fun. I have ALL the make up I own shoved in my locker along with my practice clothes, shoes, two sweaters, pom pons, poofy jacket, ginormous jacket, and about a zillion other school-related artefacts.
I'm afraid to take anything out! If I do I might not be able to shove the rest of it back in there.

Okay, so during Adv. Algebra we had to do this review thinger or whatever. Beaver and I usually work together on stuff, finish really early, and then play Mastermind (which Beaver cheats at because you're supposed to have FOUR pegs NOT THREE OR FIVE!!!)
Anyway, this girl didn't have anyone to work with, so she turned around and asked, "Is it okay if I work with you and The Beaver?" I said yes, obviously.
I just love it when people use the nicknames I give other people. Like, HWSFRN, he too called **** Beaver...although he completely ruined it when he actually referred to himself as "Slasher." Pffff.

I love listening to Beaver talk. I wish I could actually count the number of times he says "Oh Geez" in a day. Alas, I am in band and cannot count that high. You people should all ask Beavs about his dream 'cause it's the coolest in the world.
He has a new comeback as well. "Cause I'm The Beaver." I have to admit that it is the best comeback in the world. lol.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

who is marenisco? you must tell me.

and i had no idea "this girl" actually called me the beaver. ha! nah, marks cool when he says the beaver, she isnt.

as for making random freshman and me making him sit next to you, thats just how it rolls. i was trying to "unbeaver" him, ifya know what i mean

think tank said...

I have a sore throat. GAH. And the awesome effects of the tea are wearing out....ahhh....and I am really sleepy now. hm. and we're talking online for the first time aiin a few dayus. cool.

Cassius said...

who is all the way around?