"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

According to Beaver, RF has PMS...ok...

We had our last performance last night. It rocked. However, it was also our last pepband which did not rock so hardcore. It was very sad. I sat next to Man-pretty right in front, as usual. We were both fearing for our lives when K-Dawg started screaming at people.

Uggghh. I'm getting really pissed at all the people who keep coming up to me and asking "What's up with you and Man-pretty?" It's like people have never seen two people date and then be friends afterwards. Idk why, lately it's been a really big deal for people to see us sitting next to eachother at the basketball game. Ooooooooo strange. Yeah, w/e.

I'm excited dance is over. I mean, I'll miss it but yeah. I have to start working on my soccer skills. Homecoming Queen was telling me how "out of shape" she is. Yeah right. She's pure freaking rock. If she's out of shape...I'm pretty much screwed.

So during Adv. Algebra, I went over and was talking to Beavs. He has an "anti-Lemons" logo freaking thing on his stupid book cover. Hmmm...how nice. He's not allowed to play Chuck Norris anymore. Oh yeah, I said it.

2 comments:

Cassius said...

NO. chuck norris requires practice, practice does not require chuck norris. i demand a recount.

as for the anti-lemons. it is very chique

think tank said...

I tried to make a lemon cappuccino at work today. It was pretty much the worst thing I've ever tasted in my existence. Two sips, and I threw it out. And I owe Jen a couple bucks for wasting stuff to make it.