"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Haha, I rock

I walked into Mr. F's office today expecting to be completely torn in half. I started my performance which generally takes eight minutes. He cut me off at six minutes and ten seconds because apparently it was good enough as it was. Yay! Mr. F also said he was highly impressed with my performance. That means a lot to me considering the fact out of all my seven judges from last year he was one one who gave me the shaft. I'm excited especially 'cause I was kinda wingin' it the last half. Good times.

I'm excited for Sub-District.

Oh, did I tell you guys? He Who Shall Forever Remain Nameless can go to State this year (according to Mr. F he's going to have to earn it first :P).

I think Mr. F kinda got mad at us at the meeting yesterday. I told HWSFRN that he shouldn't forget his panty-hose and he said I shouldn't dress like a skank......Good times.

Somehow HWSFRN got hold of an Oprah magazine or whatever. Gosh I wish I had a camera. He had his hip popped, legs crossed, and was reading the magazine. Wow.

3 comments:

think tank said...

he's turning into a woman

Cassius said...

i disagree hornivore,

when im on oprah, and you see my face, you will think way differently

Lemons said...

How did I know that if I mentioned Oprah Beaver would say something about being on the show?
You know Beavs, you're lucky I didn't take Mollman's advice and enter 'cause you would have had some serious competition.
Okay, maybe not so much........yeah.