"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dora, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to kill your brother

I pretty much dread the stupid festival concert. It was tonight. When I was in middle school, I hated being in the way, so I got what I needed and hid in the corner so I didn't bother any of the older people. However, there was one middle schooler I almost throttled: Dora's little brother.
He pulled his stuff right infront of my locker so I had to step on it to get to my stuff. He just stood there in my way for five freaking minutes. I tried to do the creepy thing and stand two inches away from him so MAYBE he'll feel awkward and walk away but NO. He continued to stand there and scrape off all the black mold on his reed.
I wonder how this guy could possibly be related to Dora. In this situation Dora probably would have shoved the person over and been all like "Time to move--NOW!"
*Sigh* I miss Dora.

Beaver is plotting.
Somehow Beaver, Random Freshman, and I were all together before the concert, so we all just sat together or whatever. It started out with RF in the middle, but that didn't work out well 'cause Beavs and I had to keep talking around him. They had a mini orgy (don't feel bad if you don't understand the joke--you basicly had to be there) and switched seats.
Part way through the concert Beaver leaned over and announced "This is how it's going to go down....." He started telling me about how I was going to have my hand strategicly placed so that it would be in easy access to Random Freshman or whatever. Keep in mind Random Freshman was sitting right next to Beaver while he was saying this. Good times.
Another mini orgy took place and I was again sitting next to Random Freshman.
Nothing really happened except for the telling of a Beaver joke (Beaver does not clap--others clap for Beaver) and a Chuck Norris joke that made little to no sense but was great none the less.
I leaned over and just thanked him for the flower (pretty much a week later--gosh I'm lame) and he turned incredibly red and said no problem. Good times.

Uggghh.
We had to get up and get all our crap together for the band section of the concert. Random Freshman is my witness that I brought out my own chair and stand because I accidentally stabbed him in the leg with a chair leg (Oops).
After all that, we kinda just went and sat back down. Beaver was nowhere to be found. Hmmmm...
So it was basicly Random Freshman and I sitting in the back of the auditorum. Uggghh. Oddly enough it was't awkward--we just sat there and made fun of That Russian Kid who was playing his GameBoy behind us. He was actually narrating along with the game as well. It was great when he started screaming "You're not my mother" to RF. Good times.

When we had to actually get on stage we pretty much f***ed it up. We kinda went on backwards.
Once again I got the shaft chair/standwise. J-J didn't have a chair or a stand and neither did I, but we both brought them out for ourselves. This is the third freaking concert where I've had to stand and wait for a chair. Beaver pretty much saved the day by running and getting chairs for J-J and I. I guess in the tenor sax section they decided it was normal to have a few extra stands among their own, so we had somebody pass them on.

I'm sorry, but people piss me off sometimes. I don't know who doesn't get their own shit, but every time it comes back to me. I hate it! Take your own freaking responsibility or you sit on the damn floor!

I would like to conclude by saying I didn't get my daily dose of Beaver earlier today, so that is why I was cranky.
Gosh, everyone who heard Beaver say that probably now thinks I'm a lesbian 'cause not many people actually know him as Beaver. Gosh.

3 comments:

think tank said...

You're my ghetto lepregnome princess, so of course you're a lesbian...right? =) Ah. I am sure Beaver could think of a better, witty saying for that, so I'll leave that in his capable hands.

I have a very simple question to ask: do you like RF?

I'll be on yahoo tonight. Be there, or be []

~Ohio Love Monkey

Cassius said...

nah, the wittyness escapes me. as for the plotting. its just the way of the beaver. and of course she likes RF. the way of the beaver never fails. hes a pussy, we have to "ubeaver" him as soon as possible.

think tank said...

*imitates Darth Vader* NOOOOO!!!!!!!