"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dream Interpretation

It has been nearly two weeks since Valentine's Day, but for some reason I still have the carnation Random Freshman bought me sitting next to my bed in the Dole Ruby Red Grapefruit bottle that Beaver supplied.
Idk why, but it intrigues me to look at it. Not like that. It's just the way that toward the center the petals are still the original color of bright red, but along the edges it's more of a darker, purplish color that just makes it look freaking sweet.

Last night I as I lay trying to fall asleep, I was just looking at it. I am guessing that is probably why I had a dream about Random Freshman once I finally fell asleep.

The dream itself was odd--it was a few memories I have kinda shoved together to form something weird.
It kinda started back in the days of our Posse. (For those of you who are not informed about the Posse, it was basicly just a group of people who were ALWAYS together to the point where most of us now hate eachother. It consisted of Myself (obviously), Pink Piggy, Whelk Boy, Junior Miss Wisconsin, Mo, E, Beaver, ALL THE WAY AROUND, Soccer, Steal, G-string, Grandpa Stick, and Random Freshman.)
The specific memory was the day our table was sitting and staring at the stupid message board. Every time the dog ran, a bomb (you can't have a bomb in school) would explode and the thinger would reset--well, we all decided to cheer as loudly as we could whenever it reset. For some reason I had a dream about this day...only I was being shunned to sit on the floor so RF joined me. Steal was being Steal and decided she wouldn't have that....
Some stuff happened that I will not say and the dream switched to another memory. It was of this past summer when Man-pretty came over and we watched Napoleon Dynamite and Troy together. The only difference was that instead of Man-pretty, Random Freshman was there, but he was acting as Man-pretty did on that day.

Idk what to think of it all. I'm not even sure why I'm writing about it, but I just found it interesting. I've been picking it apart, and I think I may have found some sort of meaning to my unconcious thoughts.

Good times.

1 comment:

think tank said...

"Dreams are the royal highway to the knowledge of the mind."
--Sigmund Freud

Just don't look too much into it, lest you drive yourself crazy.