"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fun day for tomorrow

So tomorrow's Sub-district and I'm kinda freaking. I guess I give a good performance, but I never give the same one twice. I know that if I make it past sub-d. I'll have enough time to fine-tune everything for District and then State.
I kinda really want to wear my plad skirt and green tank. Unfortunately, it's kind of inappropriate for competition.
Yeah, after school I get to sit in a van with Red, Steal, Betty's brother, Evangalista (formerly Shop Buddy), Pink Piggy, HWSFRN, and Mr. F. Good times.
I can just imagine what HWSFRN is going to say to me. I wonder if he'll be nice to me or tell me to get the hell away from him.

Dance is almost over. I feel bad saying this, but I'm glad for the break. Next comes soccer! Uggghh. I'm not even sure if we're going to have a dance team next year.

Flip and Look dropped out, plus she's graduating.
Eyes is graduating.
Homecoming Queen is graduating.
New York is graduating.
Red flat out quit.
Victim pretty much told off Coach Patty and announced she hates everyone.

So next year our team is...
Roll Around
Jelly Bean
Myself and any new freshmen that dare go out for it.

Beaver should really be on the dance team 'cause I said so--screw what his dad says.

4 comments:

Cassius said...

Lemons should really shut up because my dad will kill me

think tank said...

I can join the dance team! Pick me! Pick me! Oh God why won't you chooose me!!?!?!??

Lemons said...

Gosh, someone really wants to be a part of the PHS dance team. lol.

think tank said...

yes I do. if your computer didn't suck, I'd send the video clip of me dancing.