"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, July 04, 2005

Spanky

He SPANKED me! I said something about stroking a pussy (petting my cousins' cat) and he was like, "I'm gonna have to slap you." Then he reached over and slapped my ass! He had this huge smile and said, "You liked that!"
I bought Man-pretty some Star Wars pins and he had them on his work uniform. I felt appreciated!
Marenesico came to town today--just for a few hours because she's on house arrest. She, Victim, and I pimped out at the craft fair for a couple hours. We walked to the store to bother Man-pretty and he walked out as we were walking in. We stood infront of the store conversing for a few minutes. He flashed me (he lifted up his shirt), so I had to give him some of my Marty Gras beads. After Marenesico left Victim and I were at my house and called Man-pretty. He came over for a few minutes, then we went out looking for "just the right spot" for viewing the fireworks. He was walking WAY infront of us, so he didn't see me fall on my ass. I'm not even sure why I fell. I scraped my knee really quite badly. My hand has a small scrape, but it hurts f***ing bad. He kept asking people if they had a band-aid for me--I found that quite sweet.
Victim ended up going off with some other people. Man-pretty and I went and found some of his friends and watched the display.
We met back up with Victim and walked to my aunt's house. On the way was the spanking incident. We were running around like idiots with sparklers. I managed to fall down--AGAIN!
When we finally went back to my house Victim wanted to see Man-pretty and I kiss because she doesn't believe we ever have. He said he was sick and didn't want to get me sick, so we hugged and kissed each other on the cheek.
I still can't believe he spanked me. It was quite a laugh though.

No comments: