"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I don't deserve this shit

When Man-pretty said he wanted to remain friends I was estatic. I'm starting to think that he just said that so I'd have some closure.
He and I have talked almost every night since we broke up a week ago, but our conversations have been dull and meaningless. Last night I said something and waited 25 minutes for a response. I never got one, so I went offline to find something better to do with my time.
Now I just said something about a Stephen King book--he and I both love Stephen King, so I'm trying to find some common ground we can discuss, but he hasn't said anything in 15 minutes. I want to see how long it will take him to say anything.
Gee, I can so tell he wants to be my friend!
I want to tell him that so bad. I want to say anything just so I can bitch. However, I won't because I WANT to remain friends with him. He is one of the nicest guys I know, and I enjoy talking to him...when he talks back.
I figured when we broke up he might actually care because he TOLD me he still cares for me, and he doesn't want to see me hurt.
SO MUCH FOR THAT LOAD OF SHIT!

I apologize for all the swearing, but I am very upset right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

think tank said...

You don't need to apologize for your passion. After Girl-X gave me the screw job, she claimed to still want to be friends, but I later found out that her entire claim of affection for me to begin with was complete bull, so I know what you mean.