"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, May 18, 2007

You've got to be kidding me

My friends all hate eachother. Like, they've always had their little problems, but they've solved them.
Not now. I'm so confused as to what's going on. I've heard the story of what went down but WOW.
I don't even know what to do. I'm mad that MFB would say mean things about Peanuts, but I don't want to be like "I'm with Peanuts."
MFB's been having some difficult times and I told her I would be there for her, and I want to be.
I'm just afraid one of them will try to pin me against the other one.

Dangit.

3 comments:

think tank said...

[facetious]Your friends hate each other? Well, the only sensible thing to do is to hate them all back. Show them who's boss![/end facetiousness]

It's just a real fact that some high school friendships just don't last. You're getting nearer to the end, as are they, and becoming closer to the idealized self that you will want to become. Sometimes, people that you know don't fit in with who you want to be. It's a tough pill to swallow.

Maybe I'm being overly sagacious for no reason, but, it's ok.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
think tank said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.