"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Dancing fool

I believe the Spice Girls said it best:

If you can't dance, if you can't dance
If you can't dance, if you can't dance,
If you can't dance to this you can't do nothing for me baby.


This is not true. Sometimes I don't understand how people can't dance. Maybe I'm just biased because I can bust a mean move.
However, I have learned that it is fun watching people dance.


Scrapbook took this picture at prom and gave me a copy of it.




Cutie may actually get mad at me for putting this picture up. He was so adorable. He hates dancing, but he knows I love it...so he was trying really hard. I love him so much.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an intense photo of the craigster

think tank said...

ABBA said it, too, with "Dancing Queen."

*cough*

j/k