"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, May 03, 2007

*yawn* tired from soccer

So tired.
I apologize for any typos.

I'm bad at phones. No joke. I cannot think of anything to say....EVER.

So yesterday I was in an uber pissy mood...so I called Craigy Pooh (yeah, not much of a nickname, is it?) and complained to him.
My phone has this little timer deal that says how long the phone's been on...and when I got off the phone it said 3 and a half hours.

DAMN

That's the longest I've ever been on the phone.



Peanuts says I'm a loser because I asked if I could kiss him. I was afraid his mouth would hurt.

Yeah.

So last night part of our conversation went like this:
Lemons:
Zac keeps asking me if you've kissed me yet
Craigy Pooh:
What do you say?
Lemons:
I tell him the truth--no. I hate telling him that. I hate being the agressive one our relationship!

So today we were walking to the band room after school (I forgot my keys) and he gave me a hug and kissed me this time!

So a very big thank-you to Zac for helping me out with that one :P

All we've done is kiss on the lips and hold hands, but it's so much fun. I love it
He told me he loved me on Friday. I almost peed my pants a little bit.
The fact that he had his wisdom teeth out earlier that day and was HIGHLY under the influence of strong medication didn't even enter my head.
Then 2 days later he told me all the remembered was talking to me and nothing that he said.
I laughed a lot and told him what he said...and he said it was true.
Why is he so sweet?
I'm so happy!
I love him.

1 comment:

think tank said...

There's always some love in the Spring. Nice to see you happy, Lemons.