"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Give me a hug

We went outside to set up for marching.
I have the outside, again. J-J isn't marching next to me...some middle school bitch is. I cannot march without my J-J. Today he told me that next year is his final year in band because once I graduate he's quitting.
I only have a year left with J-J! I'm going to miss him.

Yeah. So K put me behind the fat trombone player. He just kept bitching and bitching. I told him I would bitch slap him if he didn't stop...then that one freshman guy I think is neat was like, "Dude, she will. She could take you!"

Haha. Thanks Evan. You're too cool for a nickname. Or I could just call you My Favorite Freshman.

Today during lunch was fun. Cutie didn't go home for lunch like he usually does, so I got to spend more time with him.
Yeah, I have a friend who is REALLY awkward. Every day she asks me if Cutie's "popped my cherry"...or one day during homeroom she just started screaming that I got fingered.
Like I said, she's awkward.
So she was sitting across from Cutie and she just said "So did you f*** her yet?"
He didn't answer. Then she got kinda mad because she thought he was ignoring her.
Like 5 minutes went by and she was like, "So do you want to f*** her?"
That response was priceless. I don't think I've ever seen him turn that shade of red before.

So Cutie and I were walking through the commons and HWSFRN pretty much raped me. And then Pig Tails came up and started grinding on me. It was weird.

Yeah. HWSFRN is getting really weird. Last week he told me he's going to miss me and that next year for state he's going to be there for our performances or w/e.
He also told Cutie that I bought him sex pills for Christmas.
Then again today he said he's going to miss me.
And I'm pretty sure he had sexual relations with Penelope, if you know what I mean.


2 comments:

think tank said...

Just be safe about it, ok? The last thing Wisconsin needs is a pregnant Lepregnome teenager, no offense.

Cassius said...

no, no he didn't have relations with penelope. no fucking way. btw, i cant believe you actually found someone to hand the title of your Favorite Freshman too. personally, it owuldnt be my choice.