"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Graduation weekend

This weekend was so much fun!
I spent pretty much all my time with Craig and his family.

Saturday: soccer game (we lost...it was 3-3 so we went into overtime, then double overtime, and then finally a shoot-out)
then I went to Sam's party. I went to the movies with Craig and his brother, sister, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law.
Then we went back to his house and played DDR.

Sunday: I went to graduation. Craig's mom invited me to come back to their house with them. Then we all went to Tim's party.

Monday: We had the parade. Then I went to Craig's graduation party. Then he drove me to work...and then a while later he came in and visited me at work.

His family is really nice. There are so many of them!!! He has 2 brothers who are both married, a sister that is married, a sister with a boyfriend, a niece, and a nephew.
I think they like me. Or at least I hope they do.

Craig's party was really fun. I made this walk me to Craig's house because I didn't want to walk in by myself. Dr. Trochinski made me laugh really hard. I was standing by the door and he looked at this boy and was like, "Make her a rootbeer float, now." So I was drinking that...and then I went to go throw the cup in the garbage. I didn't even make it around the corner before his dad was chasing me down with another one.
Yeah...and a bunch of people were sitting outside just kinda chilling. The rootbeer keg was leaking, so no one was using it at all. Then Dr. Trochinski came out and said it was still 1/3 full. He started trying to fix the leak so it would work. It was just so hilarious watching the school's superintendant attacking a keg...even if it was only a rootbeer keg.
Craig was just like, "Well my dad was in a fraternity..."

Then we went downstairs and played spoons. That was the best part because it was just Craig, his friends, and myself....all away from his family.
Yeah, so I kept pinching Craig's butt while he was playing DDR...just to mess him up.
That was fun.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Graduation weekend is such a blur, isn't it? At least you made it out without getting awfully sick (like me), and you've got somebody to share the fun with.