"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I hereby have the greatest boyfriend in the world. He's so sweet. I haven't seen him since Tuesday AND I GET TO SEE HIM TOMORROW!!!
I'm so excited :P
I feel like a loser.

I'm so tired.
I've been taking at least 2 naps a day for like the past week. I didn't take any today, and I feel like I'm about to fall over.

I feel like a toddler or something, needing all the these naps all the time :P

We have 4 games left. Coach says if we win all three games we have this week, we'll be seated 4th in the conference.
Then next week we have our tournament game. Our school has never had a girls' soccer team advance past one tournament game deal.

I have to work graduation Sunday. I am going to do anything to get out of it. Not even kidding. I hate how this is the year I can't use the "I have band" excuse.
Dangit.

I'M SO TIRED. I just keep yawning.

I love watching Entourage.

I love talking to Cutie. I'm not calling him Craigy Pooh anymore...I found out his ex-girlfriend called him that.
Yeah. I think it bothers him that I'm friends with her.

*sigh*

He wants me to meet his brothers and sisters. I'm kind of scared, I'm not going to lie.

1 comment:

think tank said...

Taking naps is awesome. You're a junior, right? My senior year I took an hour nap after school two or three days a week. I loved it.