"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Don't judge me

Dance was fun. We had a room next to a lady who liked to call the front desk and complain about our "noise level" even when we downstairs chillin' in the lobby. That was crap.

Some cute guy knocked on our door and borrowed my toothpaste :P

Um. Like I said, we got 6th of 12. It snowed a lot...half the teams in the competition didn't show up because of the weather. We didn't even go into the city. It sucked....the outskirts of Madison suck.

Last night was sub-district. I scored 18, 21, and 23. Not bad....well, the 18 is...for my standards.

Three people didn't advance. I feel kinda bad because on the bus I said that it doesn't take an idiot to advance.
OOO.

HWSFRN's pissed off because of his piece. He wants to switch. Oh, and District is in PF this year...what a freaking piece of crap.

Uggghh. I'm kinda mad right now. People piss me off...mostly the people who loiter around my locker and are freaking dilholes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry I had to borrow your toothpaste. Forgot to put it on the grocery shopping list.

Cassius said...

why is ben borrowing your toothpaste?