"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, February 02, 2007

The picture is NOT HWSFRN...it's Alex Kapranos...the lead singer of Franz Ferdinand

Thanks guys.

So somebody had the idea to run into the school kitchen and scream "This kitchen is bitchin'!"
Not even my idea...I was there for a giggle....who does the lunch lady see running away?

Good times.

We were extremely hyper after the clinician went on a rampage. Haha. That guy rocked--I thought he was going to eat the clarinets, though. I couldn't stop laughing when Mr. Knihtila threatened to kick someone out. Wow.

Yeah, so Peanuts, Locker Buddy, and I were just having giggle fits. It was hilarious. Not only did we harass the lunch ladies...but we were screaming naughties. ...like
"We're breeding a generation of buyers and sellers--BUYERS AND SELLERS--PIMPS AND WHORES!!!"
I was sitting between Pigtails and HWSFRN during that rant. They both went to cover my mouth...nearly knocked me off the freaking bench...of course no one tried to quiet Peanuts or Locker Buddy.

Dance practice rocked today. We did next to nothing, but managed to accomplish more than any other practice we had this week.
I was excited because I got to lead practice. A couple of girls said something about me being the captain....and then a couple other girls said they agreed. That didn't go over well with Victim. Techniqually, she and I both have been on the team just as long...but she was temporarily suspended last year for grades. Idk. I think she's mad because she started saying that we didn't need a captain and that it was pointless.

Hmm.

I woke up and felt really good about myself...this is like the first time since....ever, to be honest. I don't know. I had a really nice dream last night where everything was okay and I was so freaking happy. I don't think it was possible for me to have a bad day today. Not even close.

Both my parents feel that I'm "overloading" myself on next year's schedule. HELLO--that's why I took AP Chemistry as a junior so I wouldn't be shafted with all 3 AP classes in one year.

I can't really remember what I'm all signing up for...
AP Calculus
AP English
US Military Conflicts
Aquatics
German III
Assistantship with Mollman
Band
Medical Terminology
...and Computer Skills.

Yeah...I said it, Computer Skills...a slacker freshman class. There are a few other classes, I doubt I remembered them all. Blah

Why am I in such a good mood? Seriously, it's scaring me a little bit.

I think I may start singing........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. just make sure you've got a big appetite.