"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Trapped in a dress

I'm so pissed at HWSFRN. Not even kidding. If he wouldn't've been walking away from me I would have slapped him across the face and not felt bad about it.

Shopping today was awesome.
Peanuts picked me up and we met MFB in Wausau.
So we started trying on prom dresses and whatnot...I got STUCK.
Yeah, so I found 3 really pretty dresses and brought them to the changing room dealio...I put the first dress on, turned around to look at the back.....the stupid zipper broke.
I laughed...until I realized it wouldn't come undone. Oh snap. So I tried to call Peanuts into the dressing room--she couldn't get it down. MFB...who went is like the 4th strongest girl of her weight class in the nation.....couldn't get the stupid zipper to budge.
I finally got the stupid thing off, but I was afraid to try any more on.

I ended up getting a really pretty red, strapless dress.

I bought a pair of shoes with music notes on them :P

Good times.

I liked the car ride....we got lost. Like, I didn't know there were any dirt roads in the middle of Wausau, but we found one. Seriously. It was hilarious.
Sister-sister called Peanuts and helped us not be lost anymore.

So we got lost, I don't even know how, before we were even on 51. Then we got lost in Tomahawk, Wausau, somewhere between Wausau, and then Marshfield.
How we actually got home, I do not know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I went to work today going commando and wearing my gf's fuzzy socks, how cool is that? has nothing to do with your blog, but I thought you, especially you, could appreciate that.