"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, March 05, 2007

An albino black

That's my new label.

Blah.

Today was wonderful. I felt so pretty. Don't ask why. It just seemed like my hair did what I wanted it to, my makeup didn't smear, and my clothes looked good.

Is it bad I think that? I usually think I look like crap, but today I felt decent.

So I was thinking....I REALLY don't want to go to my junior prom alone. A while ago I said I was going alone because I wanted to go alone. Yeah, I told HWSFRN that I decided I was going to prom alone. His response: "How long did it take you to figure that out?"

Hm. Makes me wonder...could I get a date if I wanted to?
No.
Seriously. The guys I talk to pretty much are all shacked up or hate me. I mean, yeah...I don't want to go alone or with a group of friends and just be like "I'm too cool for this."

I don't even want to go.
I do, but I know I'll end up depressed and go home crying.

My mom's mad at me.
So some military recruiter called. I want to hear what he has to say. My mom, on the other hand, almost started crying and said I can't do it.
It pisses me off. She won't even let me decide what I want to do for myself. It's my freaking decision what I want to do with my life, but she won't even let me CONSIDER it.
Yeah, I probably won't go into the military, but it just pisses me off that she won't let me make my own decision regarding MY LIFE.

"Cry Over Me" --Meat Loaf

It's so easy for you
to feel nothing for me
Did you ever feel anything?

I want you to cry over me
Die over me
Even for a moment
I want you to hurt over me
Feel what I feel
I want you to cry over
Die over me
Baby, just one time.

I want your heart broken
Some sign of emotion
Wanna see the tears tumble down
Show me I meant something
And that you feel nothing
But your world crashing to the ground

2 comments:

Cassius said...

for something completely different...

meat loaf is in fight club, one of the best movies ever made

think tank said...

So, I've returned from my fictional blogging adventures and I'm back as myself. Click the link.

Anyway.

In my experience, I regretted going to my dances. They were empty and just about pointless. If you know what you're going to be in for, just don't bother. And don't be mad at your mother for trying to protect you from the military. She's just looking out for you, that's all.