"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I watched it again...

So I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show a "few" more times. Every time I watch it, I find something more to enjoy. Yesterday I watched it with the commentary switched on...that was amusing.
That pretty much consisted of the guy who plays Riff Raff (Richard O'Brien...who also wrote the words and music/lyrics for the movie/play) and the chick who plays Magenta (Patricia Quinn)gossiping over what's happened over the past 20 years since the movie first came out. They talked over the entire movie, so I got a chance to not pay attention to the movie and watch the background and crap.
Is it kinda weird that they eat Meat Loaf's character? Seriously, they eat Meat Loaf.

I've been making a list of some really sweet lyrics (some of which are from Rocky Horror Picture Show because those lyrics are all kickass) that I shall post some time later.

Meat Loaf's next CD is coming out soon. I'm pumped. It's the third installment to the Bat Out of Hell thinger. It's called Bat out of Hell III: The Moster is Loose and looks kinda like this...

We had our soccer banquet Tuesday. I won the hustle award. It was sweet. Coach Desotelle called me "a vicious little dog who can take a hit...who needs to grow four more inches."
I also lettered, so that's cool.

Somebody remind me to contact HWSFRN by next Saturday. Seriously. I really don't want to call him, but I feel it is necessary. Maybe I'll just have Beaver or Peanuts deliver a message to him...they all work at the same facility.
Heck, I could even drag myself down to The Dub and do it myself.

2 comments:

Lemons said...

Pff. He would go to Tesomas all freaking summer.
I vaguely remember him mentioning it while we were in Madison.
However, during the entire trip to Madison I was far too busy jumping on his bed to actually listen to him.

Dangit. I really want to talk to him..........

Lemons said...

...and kick him in the balls while I'm at it. However, some of the subject matter doesn't quite fit with that course of action.