"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Monday, June 12, 2006

Did I mention I don't like those kind of movies?

How come every time Marenisco comes to town there is always a bad movie in the theater? Seriously. Last time it was March of the Penguins and this time it was Cars.

I'm not a big one for little kid movies. Seriously, I hate Finding Nemo and if I never watch Madigascar again it'll be too soon.

However, I went for the sake of spending time with my buddy from Michigan. Throughout the movie we kept screaming "Mater!" At one point I thought we might've gone a bit too far when some people across from us were all like, "Shut up!"

Changing the topic.

Did anyone else catch the USA vs. Czech Republic game this morning? It was a sad let down. We lost 3-0. The announcer people were saying USA has never advanced in a World Cup in which they lost their debut game. Uggghh. I also watched the Italy Ghana game...that was amazing. In the last seven minutes this one guy, forget his name, from the Italy team got the ball, took it down field, bipassed the sweep, the goalie came out to the edge of the box, the Italy player made a cut, and barely tapped the ball into the net. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Tomorrow Brazil had a game, and I'm having my mom tape it for me 'cause I have to work. I can't wait to see Ronaldinho and his mad ball skills.

1 comment:

think tank said...

I'll stick with my FIFA video games, thank-you very much. They're awesome to play.

Don't worry about summer romance. Just focus on work and other stuff. You've got plenty of time to sweat the big stuff.