"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hmm...that's odd

I finally had most of my pictures from the band trip developed. I'm so pissed off my picture of the gorilla giving me the finger didn't turn out! Ugggghh...however, the one of the giant cat thing licking its balls turned out perfectly.

The odd thing about the pictures?
Well, there's a whole bunch of pictures of people playing Marco Polo in the pool. I mean a lot of pictures....I don't remember taking that many.
There are also six different pictures of HWSFRN mounting a giant statue of a turtle. I mean, there are other people in the pictures, but he is in EVERY one.

He was hassling me about the one I took of him and his "Bomb." In other words, his massive burrito. However, those pictures are on my other camera that has yet to be finished.

Gosh, it just made me think of how much fun that band trip was. There is even an excellent picture of me wearing Beaver's clothes...along with Jedi's pants. Oh, due to Pink Piggy and I discussing boys and their names, Where's the Garbae is now known as Jedi. Or Jedi Han Solo despite the fact Han Solo is not a Jedi. If you know Jedi, you get the joke.
Hmmm...what else are a few new names we came up with...Bowling Pin is now Manny. She tried renaming Random Freshman Syd, but I wouldn't let her.

Which brings me to the whole Random Freshman being a sophomore. Random Sophomore just does not fit--AT ALL. Hmmm...what to do....what to do? The way I see it, I have two options:

a.) shorten his name to Random
or
b.) keep Random Freshman

It's a hard decision to make. I think I may ask him what he wishes (and then veto (sp?) if I wish) while at the Lumberman's Day Parade. If it hasn't already passed, that is. I should really check and see what the date of that beast is.

Uggghh.

Oh, and I hath dubbed myself "Lord of the Blog."

Lemons squeezed.

1 comment:

think tank said...

keep Random Freshman. It seems more fitting.