"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Friday, June 08, 2007

Wasting Time

How can I best pass away the minutes?
Blog.
Yay!

Yeah. I'm supposed to be going over to Cutie's house, but he doesn't want me to come over until he takes a shower first.
Whatever.

It feels weird driving around without my dad in the passenger seat. Seriously.
I drove myself home from work on Wednesday and it was just awkward.
I can actually turn the radio to a good station and listen to it as loud as I like.
Freaking awesome.

Lumberman's Day is Sunday. I have to talk to K about getting a French horn for my senior pictures because mine was sent in to get cleaned or whatever.

I have to take the ACT Saturday. That should be...interesting. I'm pretty sure I already forgot EVERYTHING I've learned this past year.
Oh well, I can always take them again in like October or whatever.

Hmm. I should go put my makeup on or something.

No comments: