"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Can I bitch for just a second?

I don't think Aeropstale actually wants to be seen with me or something.
Seriously.

On a daily basis he says that he misses me and that he wishes we could spend more time together.
However, the ONLY time we see eachother is when his parents aren't home.

Idk.
We talk online during the day. Then at night we'll talk until like 12:30...or like last night 1:00.
But when I see him all we do is makeout in his basement.

I would love it if we just went out to eat or something.

I don't even know what point I'm trying to make.

I'm in a bad mood right now, so maybe I'm just taking it out on him.

He might be leaving soon. He can't find a job here in town, so he'll probably be moving in with his sister in LaCrosse.
That's like 4 hours away. Then after that he's going to college.

So I have like no time to spend with him before then.
I just want to spend more time with him.

He's so sweet.
I love him so much.

I went over to his house on Monday (his mom's out of town and his dad was at work).
I pulled up in their driveway and walked up to the door...
I didn't even have time to knock before he opened the door and kissed me.
Then we stood in the kitchen huggin and talking.

I love it when we just lay on his couch and he has his arms around me. We'll just be sitting there and then he'll pull me really close and hold me so tightly.
Like...He just makes me feel special
When he plays with my hair I feel like I'm prettier than I've ever thought I was before.

I just wish I could see him more than I do. I mean, we see eachother like once a week...when he's gone I'm going to wish we'd spent so much more time together.

1 comment:

think tank said...

You're allowed, of course.

You know, when Caitlin was up here last week, I made sure that I showed her to my former co-workers. I didn't just hide her off so we could have fun. I was proud to be with her.

Is it that he's embarrassed to be seen with you? Ok, I really don't want to sow paranoia or doubt into your relationship, seriously. But, it's good to keep your mind working, even with the onslaught of such love and warmth. True love is a synergy of your heart and mind.