"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Haha. You hate me

So the last day of school Random Freshman and I decided we would try to set up Ertz and Pink Piggy. Pink Piggy REALLY likes Ertz, but she's too shy to do anything.
It's adorable.

So Random Freshman started saying how Ertz needs to ask her to play tennis with him this summer.
Ertz' response, "Well, I was thinking about it."

Background on Ertz:
He doesn't know the difference between a girl and a boy. Like legit...he expresses NO emotion towards females.
If you walk up to him and say "LOVE" he'll ask you what match you're talking about.
Plus he thinks he's the most cocky guy in the world. Well, he's funny cocky...

Anyway...

So RF and I were trying to get all up in that business...
Then Sunday we were at the parade...

It was great.
During the parade RF and I just kept saying things that made Pink Piggy want to hit us in the faces.
Good times.
Then on the bus ride home RF and I talked most of the way home so Pink Piggy and Ertz could talk. Great success.

RF wants me to consider changing his name. He hates freshmen and does not, in any way, wish to be associated with them.
But I can't just change it--IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT!!!

I got Random Freshman to admit he's emo.
He was like, "Yeah, do you know how sometimes I'm sad and mad at the world?" or whatever he said.
And I was like, "EMO!"
Made me laugh, because he is...with the exception of the awkward music and the clothes.
He is legit.

I really want to call Aeropostale and be like, "We're doing something." However, there is nothing to do in this craphole town.
He was talking about how he wishes we could spend more time together. I want that too.
He's so sweet.
He was supposed to be at his friend's house by 8:00 last night, but he said he wanted to talk to me longer. Okay, laugh if you want, but that's ADORABLE.

3 comments:

Cassius said...

=eat tacos for breakfast

think tank said...

Are you sure this Ertz fellow isn't a eunuch by any chance? Either that or he's suffering from terribly low testosterone levels. Compensation, thinking he's cocky and all.

Ok, I think I had enough psychology. lol. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.