"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today was great

I had to wake up early so I could be on time for the stupid ACT deal. Yeah. I'm pretty sure I got 98% of the language correct,
I dominated the math section,
I might've been raped by the reading,
and I probably got a 7 on the science.
The writing wasn't too bad. By that time I just wanted to get out of that damn room. There must've been something wrong with the computer in that room because it kept making awkward high-pitched noises.
I wanted to shoot it.
For some reason my nose started bleeding during the science section or whatever. I was just like "damnit!"

Cutie's new name is Aeropostale. Don't even ask; it's an inside joke.
Yeah, so I called Aeropostale when I got home.
We were on the phone for one hour and twenty-two minutes.
An hour and nineteen of those minutes he was trying to "cook cookies."

I couldn't stop laughing.
Well, in his defense he spent 10 minutes actually looking for the recipe book and another 10 minutes looking up the difference between tablespoon and teaspoon on Wikipedia.

The best part was when he was done mixing everything together and he tasted it and just said, "Yeah, I think I did something wrong."

After that I went over to his house and he made me eat one of the cookies. It was actually pretty good...it was huge. It was all soft in the middle...but I think that might've been because they weren't done all the way.
Oh well, I didn't die.
It was so cute.

He made me watch a scary movie with him. It was a good one, though. It was fun cuddling on the couch in his basement.

I had to be home by 6:00, so we had to leave at 5:30 so he could drive me to my dad's because I didn't have my car.
We left his basement at 5:30, but we didn't actually get up the stairs until 5:45.
It took us 15 minutes to get up a flight of stairs!
Haha. That was fun.
I love kissing him. It's my favorite thing in the world.

2 comments:

dizaster said...

awwwwwwwwww.....

think tank said...

Cooking ability seems to lure the women.

Is that in print somewhere? Maybe I should put that in my book.

My dad calls Aeropostale "Aerosplat." hah. I think it has to do something with a French airplane. Dunno.

Splat. hah.