"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ok, that's better

So last night I posted my rant.
Then I talked to Aeropostale.
Convo went a little like this--

Me: Would you like to do something tomorrow? Like lunch or w/e
Him: Sure
Me: Where?
Him: I don't care. As long as I'm with you

I called him this morning. We talked on the phone forever. He's so weird sometimes. Occasionally he does the dumb "so what are you wearing?" thing.
So today I told him I could guess what he was wearing and what he was doing.
I was right. I'm pretty sure I freaked him out.

I drove to his house and then we got in his car and drove to Sandwiches. It was so much fun.
I told him how I felt about him being ashamed to be seen with me. He made a couple jokes and then gave me a big hug and told me he loves me.
He always makes it better.

No comments: