"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You will never get this.

I have those words stuck in my head.

Hmm.
So Peanuts forgot.
Pink Piggy forgot, didn't believe it, and then made me cry a little because she gave herself the bad friend award.
Victim said she remembered, but I'm not sure.
Locker Buddy didn't even know.
...and Skizzle just hugged me as I cried because I felt unloved.

Why did I cry?
Today was my birthday--and NO ONE remembered. I kid you not...none of my friends remembered.
Mr. Peterson wished me a happy birthday...but I did bring in brownies...or as he calls them "death on a napkin."

Idk...I guess it's not that big of deal, but...Yeah. I remember my friends' birthdays and do stupid stuff for them (like wrapping their lockers).

Other than that, it wasn't a bad day.
Happy birthday to me.
My last year as a minor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was, I had this voice in the back of my head saying it was. I was gonna say something, but I thought you'd probably be too busy to notice.

think tank said...

You're probably taking 17 better than I did at first.