"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Oh my goodness

District today.

Our team rocks. HWSFRN complained about his ex-girlfriend...and Pink Piggy and I beat him with the worst ex...we both dated Whelk Boy. *shudder*

It all went down the third round. HWSFRN,...uggghh...let's call him Wormwood Hill for lack of anything better..., and I were all up in a room with Mrs. Lenz.

We dominated that room. Wormwood Hill rocked out with his prose.
I completely bitch-slapped my monologue. I've never actually been that aware of the audience as I was performing. I actually made eye contact rather than eye-to-forehead contact. I couldn't stop looking at HWSFRN. He had never seen me perform nor I him. He kept making really weird faces...and his messy hair made him look like an evil scientist.
Anyway...so my piece was making fun of people who over-do Shakespeare.
HWSFRN had to follow me....doing a piece from Shakespeare. He was really good. He had this little accent for his introduction and then a completely different accent for his piece.

Like I said, we dominated our room...no one else stood a chance.

Anyway...so while watching the not as outstanding performances of the round something fell out of HWSFRN's pocket. I saw it and some other chick saw it. Afterwards, the other girl picked it up and told HWSFRN he had dropped it.

Totally forgot about it until.......


HWSFRN says:
one question
HWSFRNsays:
who was that note from?
Lemons says:
what?
HWSFRN says:
round 3
Lemons says:
oh, the one that fell out of your pocket?
HWSFRN says:
k
HWSFRN says:
i had nthing in my pocket
Lemons says:
did it say anything?
HWSFRN says:
it had a phone number
HWSFRN says:
and the words call me

I think it might've been from that psycho chick from PF. She kept stalking our team and it was creepin' a bit.
She told me she thought a guy from our team was cute, but she wouldn't say which one...and the fact that she legitimately scared me made me not want to know.
She was insane.
I fear for HWSFRN.
I don't even know the chick's name...but she felt it was necessary to dig through my purse when I wasn't looking. Apparently she felt it was normal to meet me and then rummage through my belongings.
She laughed manically and said, "I borrowed your pen, hope you don't mind." I didn't know what to say...so I said what I ALWAYS say, "So I noticed."
WHY DO IT?

Anyway. My scores were 25, 24, 23. Translation: a perfect score, an almost perfect score, and a slap in the face.
Seriously...I believe 23s are mean...they say that you're REALLY good, but the judge is just to stingy to give you that 24/25.

No comments: