"We'll never be as young as we are right now." --Jim Steinman

Thursday, March 08, 2007

You CAN'T do THAT!

Wow. Yeah. What else is there to say?

So Peanuts was all for me going for Chocolate. Seriously, she thought it was adorable.
Then today...he came into Mollman's room and said hi to me and she was just like, "Get out now! I don't want you in here!" and then when he left she said she didn't want me liking him.

I'm confused.

Oh well. He's a nice boy.

Okay. So Peanuts and I write down stuff to eachother a lot. Every day in chemistry we get out a piece of notebook paper and just write random things.
Yeah, a lot of those things we write are NOT appropriate for a teacher to be reading.....ESPECIALLY Mr. Peterson!

So he just decided he was going to grab my notebook and flip through the pages. OOOO
I freaked out and grabbed it out of his hand...but I think it was a wee bit too late.


The most shocking thing....
I was talking to HWSFRN about something that would be funny. He started out the conversation with "Do you know what would be funny? If you went to prom with me..........but you wore a tux and went as a Mini Me."

The sad thing is....if it wasn't my junior prom I probably would do it. Plus I already bought my dress. It would actually be amusing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who are you going with, and when?